Balanced Scorecard for Services
Sound Stewardship for Service Performance
Services are an integral means for conducting business. As reliance increases for these services, so do the expectations for performance. Services being intangible by nature, measuring their actual performance and quantifying objectively their value contribution are as much an art as a science.
This course will provide participants with a set of tools and techniques explaining them how to use the balanced scorecard approach as a full strategic planning and management system for measuring and controlling service performance.
To get awareness about the balanced scorecard approach
To develop meaningful service performance measures and targets
To support decision taking trough appropriate service performance information
To ensure continual alignment of service measures and targets with organizational objectives
1. Introduction to measurement and performance management
2. Balanced scorecard approach
3. Process approach to develop a balanced scorecard
4. Cascading the scorecard to all levels of an organization
5. Monitoring and reporting on service measures and targets
6. Ensuring continual alignment of service measures and targets with organizational objectives
• Executives and managers wanting to assess and improve service performance.
• Service managers, customer relationship managers and supplier managers involved in service delivery and wanting to assess and benchmark performance of their services.
Theory and concepts illustrated by a trainer with sound expertise and experience in service performance management and balanced scorecard approach.
Group discussions with the purpose to match the relevant service performance management and balanced scorecard issues to real life experience.
Practical exercises to reinforce the learning objectives.