Keeping Control with Programme Management NEW
Achieving organizational strategy through controlled programmes
Having a sound vision on long term objectives and realizations is one thing, but these need to be realized without jeopardizing the daily business and thus short-term survival. Preparing the future needs to be integrated into viable and ad-hoc progress steps which each deliver value instantly.
Programme Management is typically the discipline which focuses on integrating all elements of an organizational transformation. Progamme Management helps organizations successfully select, execute, monitor and control actions that achieve outcomes and realize benefits that are of strategic importance.
Keeping Control with Programme Management will provide participants the skills and framework to improve governance and performance of organizational transformation.
Introduce the basic principles of programme management
Improve the skills to carefully select and prioritize actions and projects in the framework of a programme
Provide insight in methods for keeping control over execution and progress
Enhance the governance skills for implementation
Provide insight on the impact of time and risks and how to control these
Provide practical tips and techniques for implementation
1. The need for Programme Management
2. Programme management principles
3. Governance of programmes
a. Stakeholders & Leadership
b. Strategy alignment
c. Delivery team, roles and responsibilities
d. Structure and control
e. Programme lifecycle
4. Leading the change and change management
5. Managing Risks of programmes
6. Performance management
7. Practical Business Case
• Executives and Board members involved in organizational transformation, mergers and acquisitions
• Programme Managers, Business Change Managers, Account Managers, Project Directors, Business Strategists who need guidance on programme governance
• HR Executives with an active role in organizational transformation
• Experience in managing teams
• Experience in organizational change
Theory and concepts illustrated by a trainer with sound expertise and experience in Keeping Control with Programme Management.
Group discussions with the purpose to match the relevant control over Programme Management issues to real life experience.