Return On Investment on Projects
Correctly measuring the net value of projects for your organization
Every organization is continuously investing capital and resources in projects that are in line with its strategy. The Return On Investment (ROI) is a monetary measurement used to evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of this investment. Therefore, sponsoring the right project is not enough for an organization; it must also measure and ensure that the right level of resources is used to maximize its return on investment.
The training Return On Investment on Projects will enable participants to select and apply the right methods and tools for an effective ROI, to create significant metrics on projects and to ensure clear and open reporting to project stakeholders on the value of the projects.
Provide an overview of the ROI technique
Understand the various techniques to calculate a ROI
Create awareness and understanding of the ROI values
Select the ROI tools to apply
1. The context and need for a ROI framework
2. Scope of a ROI
3. Stakeholders of ROI
4. Balancing Risk & ROI
5. ROI Indicators
6. Practical assignment and case study
7. Lessons learned in implement ROI framework
• Project board members or Steering Committee members seeking guidance on project appraisal
• Project managers or PMO managers involved in financial management of projects
• Project support functions who are developing project dashboards and reports
Theory and concepts illustrated by a trainer with sound expertise and experience in Return on Investments on Projects.
Group discussions with the purpose to match the relevant Return on Investments on Projects issues to real life experience.