Coaching and Counselling for Master Delegates
The ITIL® Master Qualification is the highest level in the official ITIL® Qualification Scheme.
To obtain the certificate the candidates must be able to explain and justify how they selected and individually applied a range of knowledge, principles, methods and techniques from ITIL® and supporting management techniques, to achieve desired business outcomes in one or more practical assignments.
To make explicit the assessment process
To provide guidance on preparation work
(drafting proposal and consolidating work package)
To prepare for the interview
To optimize chances to pass the ITIL® Master Certificate
1. ITIL® Master Qualification Overview
2. ITIL® Master Assessment Process
3. Advice and Guidance for Candidates
4. Work Package Pre-Assessment
• Service Management practitioners and consultants who are experienced at a higher level in the implementation, management coordination and improvement of IT service management.
• All individuals wanting to validate their capability to apply the principles, methods and techniques from ITIL® in the workplace.
ITIL Expert Certificate in IT Service Management.
At least 5 years IT service management experience in leadership, managerial, or higher / senior management advisory roles.
1-day course to coach and counsel candidates on preparing work package.
Individual contact with candidates to pre-assess work package:
o ½ day: off-site pre- assessment by the coach.
o ½ day: individual interview and feedback.
ITIL® Master Certificate (when passing the official audit)
o ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
o The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
o The ITIL Accredited Training Organization logo is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.