ISO-IEC 20000 Auditor
Specific Requirements for Auditing IT Service Provider Organizations
ISO/IEC 20000 is the international standard for IT Service Management. It specifies and recommends an integrated set of processes that are aligned with and complementary to the IT Service Management approach defined within ITIL and other frameworks.
The Auditor course provides the participants with an understanding of the specific requirements of auditing IT service management systems for conformity with the last version (2011) of the ISO/IEC 20000 standard.
To understand the principles of IT service management and the contents of ISO/IEC 20000
To acquire knowledge of the service management system requirements
To understand the eligibility, applicability and scoping principles and how to apply them to a typical IT service provider
To get an overview of the application and relevance of the different parts of the ISO/IEC 20000 series
To know what is required in pre-audits, formal certification and surveillance audits
To create awareness about the regulations of the APMG certification scheme
To prepare for the ISO/IEC 20000 Auditor certification
1. Introduction and background to ISO/IEC 20000 standard
2. ISO/IEC 20000 certification scheme
3. Principles of IT service management
4. Service management system requirements (ISO/IEC 20000-1 Part 1)
5. Documentation required to achieve certification and to demonstrate conformity
6. Use of ISO/IEC 20000-2 (Part 2) in support of Part 1
7. Applicability, scoping and eligibility
8. Certification process
• Professionals and certified auditors who require an orientation into IT service management in general and ISO/IEC 2000 in particular.
• Internal auditors working in an organization which is implementing or already has ISO/IEC 20000 certification.
• Professionals wanting to be accredited as external ISO/IEC 20000 auditors for a Registered Certification Body (RCB).
• Minimum 3 years experience in conducting audits in an IT environment (this may be as a third-party auditor or as an internal auditor for an organization).
Theory and concepts illustrated by a trainer with sound expertise and experience in service management.
Group discussions with the purpose to match the relevant service management issues to real life experience.
ISO/IEC 20000 Auditor Certificate