ITIL® Capabilities Stream - Service Offering & Agreement
The Service Capability series is focused on role-based clusters in a modular set, each with a certification. Each cluster contains groupings of processes and roles from within IT Service Management, intended to offer candidates a balanced knowledge of ITIL practices that have direct interaction and dependencies in their daily use.
The current module covers the following subject areas:
Service Portfolio Management
Service Catalogue Management
Service Level Management
Business Relationship Management
To enhance candidates’ capabilities to illustrate, explain and apply their knowledge of:
The importance of ITIL® Service Offering & Agreement while providing Service.
How all processes in ITIL® Service Offering & Agreement interact with other Service Lifecycle processes.
The processes, activities, methods and functions used in each of the ITIL® Service Offering & Agreement processes.
How to use the ITIL® Service Offering & Agreement processes, activities and functions to achieve operational excellence.
How to measure ITIL® Service Offering & Agreement.
Understanding of technology and implementation considerations surrounding ITIL® Service Offering & Agreement.
Challenges, Critical Success Factors and Risks associated to ITIL® Service Offering & Agreement.
1. Introduction to ITIL® Service Offering & Agreement
2. Processes (Service Portfolio Management / Service Catalogue Management / Service Level Management / Demand Management / Supplier Management / Financial Management / Business Relationship Management)
3. Roles and Responsibilities
4. Technology and Implementation Considerations
• Staff involved in Service Offering & Agreement of IT Services.
• Individuals who have attained the ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management and who wish to advance to higher level ITIL® certifications.
• Individuals who require a deep understanding of ITIL® in Service Offering & Agreement processes and how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT services.
• ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management.
• Familiarity with the terminology and the context of the course in their own business environment.
• Have exposure working in the service management capacity within a service provider environment, with responsibility emphasizing on at least one of the topics of the course.
Theory and concepts illustrated by a trainer with sound expertise and experience in ITIL® Service Offering & Agreement.
Group discussions with the purpose to match the relevant ITIL® Service Offering & Agreement issues to real life experience.
Practical exercises to enhance the reinforcement of the learning objectives.
ITIL® Service Offering & Agreement Certificate.
Accredited Course Materials
o ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
o The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
o The ITIL Accredited Training Organization logo is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.