ITIL® Service Lifecycle Stream - Service Design
The Service Lifecycle series is focused on the Lifecycle itself, the use of process and practice elements used within it and the management capabilities needed to deliver quality Service Management practices in an organization.
The current module covers the Service Design phase of the lifecycle.
To provide sound understanding of ITIL® Service Design concepts and practices.
To provide insight in the main ITIL® Service Design roles, responsibilities and organization.
To highlight the main ITIL® Service Design implementation issues.
To prepare for the ITIL® Service Design Certificate.
1. Introduction to Service Design
2. Service Design Principles
3. Service Design Processes
a. Design Coordination
b. Service Catalogue Management
c. Service Level Management
d. Capacity Management
e. Availability Management
f. IT Service Continuity Management
g. Information Security Management
h. Supplier Management
4. Service Design Technology Related Activities
5. Organizing for Service Design
6. Technology Considerations
7. Implementation and Improvement
• Individuals who require a detailed understanding of the ITIL® Service Design phase and how it may be implemented to enhance the quality of IT service provision within an organization.
• IT professionals working within, or about to enter, a Service Design environment and requiring a detailed understanding of the processes, functions and activities involved.
• Individuals who wish to specialize in Service Design Capability Area.
• Individuals seeking progress towards the ITIL® Expert in IT Service Management.
• ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management. .
Theory and concepts illustrated by a trainer with sound expertise and experience in Service Design.
Group discussions with the purpose to match the relevant Service Design issues to real life experience.
ITIL® Service Design Certificate.
Accredited training course material.
o ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
o The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
o The ITIL Accredited Training Organization logo is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.