ITIL® Service Lifecycle Stream - Service Transition
The Service Lifecycle series is focused on the Lifecycle itself, the use of process and practice elements used within it and the management capabilities needed to deliver quality Service Management practices in an organization.
The current module covers the Service Transition phase of the lifecycle.
To provide sound understanding of ITIL® Service Transition concepts and practices.
To provide insight in the main ITIL® Service Transition roles, responsibilities and organization.
To highlight the main ITIL® Service Transition implementation issues.
To prepare for the ITIL® Service Transition Certificate.
1. Introduction to Service Transition
2. Service Transition Principles
3. Service Transition Processes
a. Transition Planning and Support
b. Change Management
c. Service Asset and Configuration Management
d. Release and Deployment Management
e. Service Validation and Testing
f. Change Evaluation
g. Knowledge Management
4. Managing People through Service Transition
5. Organizing for Service Transition
6. Technology Considerations
7. Implementation and Improvement
• Individuals who require a deeper understanding of the ITIL® Service Transition phase and how it may be implemented to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization.
• IT professionals working within or about to enter a Service Transition environment and requiring a detailed understanding of the processes, functions and activities involved.
• Individuals who wish to specialize in Service Transition Capability Area.
• Individuals seeking progress towards the ITIL® Expert in IT Service Management.
• ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management.
Theory and concepts illustrated by a trainer with sound expertise and experience in Service Transition.
Group discussions with the purpose to match the relevant Service Transition issues to real life experience.
ITIL® certificate in Service Transition
Accredited training course material.
o ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
o The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
o The ITIL Accredited Training Organization logo is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.