ITIL® Service Lifecycle Stream - Service Operation
The Service Lifecycle series is focused on the Lifecycle itself, the use of process and practice elements used within it and the management capabilities needed to deliver quality Service Management practices in an organization.
The current module covers the Service Operation phase of the lifecycle.
To provide sound understanding of ITIL® Service Operation concepts and practices.
To provide insight in the main ITIL® Service Operation roles, responsibilities and organization.
To highlight the main ITIL® Service Operation implementation issues.
To prepare for the ITIL® Service Operation Certificate.
1. Introduction to Service Operation
2. Service Operation Principles
3. Service Operation Processes
a. Event Management
b. Incident Management
c. Request Fulfillment
d. Access Management
e. Problem Management
4. Common Service Operation Activities
5. Organizing for Service Operation
6. Technology Considerations
7. Implementation and Improvement
• Individuals who require a deeper understanding of the ITIL® Service Operation phase and how it may be implemented to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization.
• IT professionals working within or about to enter a Service Operation environment and requiring a detailed understanding of the processes, functions and activities involved.
• Individuals who wish to specialize in Service Operation Capability Area.
• Individuals seeking progress towards the ITIL® Advanced Expert in IT Service Management
• ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management.
Theory and concepts illustrated by a trainer with sound expertise and experience in Service Operation.
Group Discussions with the purpose to match the relevant Service Operation issues to real life experience.
Practical exercises to enhance the reinforcement of the learning objectives.
ITIL® certificate in Service Operation.
Accredited training course material.
o ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
o The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
o The ITIL Accredited Training Organization logo is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.