ITIL® Managing Across the Lifecycle
Management Skills for the Lifecycle Practices
The Managing Across the Lifecycle course completes the Lifecycle and Capability streams by focusing on the ancillary knowledge required to implement and manage the necessary skills associated with the use of the Lifecycle practices.
To provide the required skills and competencies for managing IT Service Management activities.
To assess and design an IT Service Management organization.
To plan and implement IT Service Management activities.
To manage the change and the risks associated to IT Service Management.
To prepare for the ITIL® Managing Across the Lifecycle Certificate.
1. Key Concepts of the Service Lifecycle
2. Communication and Stakeholder Management
3. Integrating Service Management Processes
4. Managing Services across the Service Lifecycle
5. Governance, Role, People, Competence and the Organization
7. Implementing and Improving Service Management Capability
• Individuals wanting to gain the skills and competencies to design, manage and optimize IT Service Management practices through the entire service lifecycle.
• Individuals seeking progress towards the ITIL® Expert in IT Service Management.
• 2 credits from ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management.
• 15 credits from Intermediate Certificates.
Theory and concepts illustrated by a trainer with sound expertise and experience in IT Service Management practices.
Group Discussions with the purpose to match the relevant IT Service Management practices issues to real life experience.
Practical exercises to enhance the reinforcement of the learning objectives.
ITIL® Managing Across the Lifecycle Certificate.
Accredited training course material.