SCRUM Introduction NEW
A Development Method for Immediate and Effective Business Value
Agile development is a conceptual framework based on iterative and incremental development. Opposite to traditional development wherein requirements are detailed and only later developed, the agile method SCRUM links the genesis and fine-tuning of requirements to the parallel development of the solution.
SCRUM is based on development sprints of 2 to 4 weeks, working with autonomous teams composed by cross-functional teams. This allows to rapidly see and implement the result of every sprint and to correct any deviation immediately.
Agile methods are extremely appropriate in fast-changing environments and when requirements are difficult to formalize and to set.
This training prepares for and includes the SCRUM DEVELOPER CERTIFICATION (SDC™).
- To provide an overview of the Scrum philosophy and principles
- To provide basic knowledge of Scrum, including roles, meetings, and artefacts
- To enable participants to take part in Scrum projects
- To prepare for the SCRUMstudy official examinations
1. Introduction to Agile Development
2. SCRUM™ Overview
3. SCRUM™ Principles
4. SCRUM™ Aspects
5. SCRUM™ Project Phases
6. SCRUM™ Scaling
7. What is working and what is not
8. Practical Implementation
- Client representatives, developers and other stakeholders willing to take part in SCRUM projects
- Team managers with the accountability to provide SCRUM resources
- Theory and concepts illustrated by an accredited trainer with sound expertise and experience in Scrum development.
- Group discussions with the purpose to match the relevant Scrum issues to real life experience.
- Practical exercises to enhance the reinforcement of the learning objectives.
SCRUM Developer certification (SDC)
Official SCRUMStudy Examination