SCRUM Product Owner (SPOC) NEW
A Development Method for Immediate and Effective Business Value
Agile development is a conceptual framework based on iterative and incremental development. Opposite to traditional development wherein requirements are detailed and only later developed, the agile method SCRUM links the genesis and fine-tuning of requirements to the parallel development of the solution.
SCRUM is based on development sprints of 2 to 4 weeks, working with autonomous teams composed by cross-functional teams. This allows to rapidly see and implement the result of every sprint and to correct any deviation immediately.
Agile methods are extremely appropriate in fast-changing environments and when requirements are difficult to formalize and to set.
This training prepares for the SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER CERTIFICATION.
- To provide an understanding of the Scrum philosophy and principles
- To provide practical knowledge of Scrum, including roles, meetings, and artefacts
- To enable participants to take up the role of Product Owner, Program Manager, Portfolio Manager or Business Analyst in Scrum organizations
- To prepare for the SCRUMstudy official examinations
1. Introduction to Agile Development
2. SCRUM™ Overview
3. SCRUM™ Principles
4. SCRUM™ Aspects
5. SCRUM™ Project Phases
6. SCRUM™ Scaling
7. SCRUM™ Product Owner Role
8. Practical Implementation
• SCRUM Product Owners, Portfolio Managers, Business Analysts …who will take the product accountability in SCRUM projects
• Managers of development teams willing to implement an agile approach
Theory and concepts illustrated by an accredited trainer with sound expertise and experience in Scrum development.
Group discussions with the purpose to match the relevant Scrum issues to real life experience.
Practical exercises to enhance the reinforcement of the learning objectives.
SCRUM Product Owner Certification
Official SCRUMStudy Examination (optional)