B2B Services Using SLA’s NEW
Guarantee service value through mutually agreed service levels
Organizations must ensure that the services critical to their business performance are delivered at a constant level of quality and volume. Unfortunately, most issues can be related back to the lack of understanding and agreement rather than to the capability to provide the service. Working with Service Level Agreements is a powerful approach to align requirements and expectations of a client with planning and effort of a provider, based on tangible objectives and reports.
This course will provide participants insight in how SLA’s can contribute to better services and give structure to content and processes needed for effective use.
Understand the concepts of SLA
Link SLA’s to business processes and activities
Define the SLA framework and content
Explain the importance of service measurement in SLA
Provide input to continual improvement initiatives
Link business value to SLA metrics and KPI’s
1. Introduction to SLA’s
2. SLA types and conditions
3. Defining a SLA framework
a. Defining the requirements
b. Establishing metrics
c. Defining KPI and goals in terms of business value
d. Reporting and management information
e. Roles and responsibilities
4. SLA’s and continual improvement
5. Lessons learned in using SLA’s
• Service Level managers seeking guidance on designing and implementing SLA’s between a service provider and a customer
• Business representatives seeking guidance on how to support their key business processes and activities
• Project and programme managers involved in the design of SLA for new or changed services
Theory and concepts illustrated by a trainer with sound expertise and experience in using SLA’s for B2B services.
Group discussions with the purpose to match the relevant SLA’s and B2B services issues to real life experience.