Service Improvement Techniques
A comprehensive framework for ensuring successful improvement projects
Processes are the backbone of every service in an organization. Processes need to be structured, measured, understood, controlled etc. in an efficient and effective way in order for the service to deliver its value. Improving services allows an organization to become more flexible, more agile, more cost-effective, increase its time to market, develop a strategic asset, to stay in business. Improving services has become an essential activity and many organizations are implementing excellence centres or separate departments to drive the improvement initiatives.
The training Service Improvement Techniques enables the organizations to identify the tools, covers the best world-known tools and techniques for improvement, and also gives guidance on how to initiate a continual service improvement programme.
Present the stakeholders of quality
Understand how customer’s voice drives the need for improvement
Explain the tools for service improvement
Introduce basic statistical concepts
Explain how to initiate service improvement programmes
1. Introduction to process improvement
2. Quality stakeholders
3. Service Improvement framework
a. Defining the improvement project and plans
b. Measuring performance
c. Analysing data and identifying root-cause
d. Improving service
e. Control plan
4. Implementing a continual service improvement
5. Lessons learned in service improvement
• Service owners or process owners seeking guidance in service improvement tools & techniques
• Programme or project managers involved in service improvement projects
• Business managers and executives who want to deploy a service improvement initiative in their organization
Theory and concepts illustrated by a trainer with sound expertise and experience in service improvement techniques.
Group discussions with the purpose to match the relevant service improvement techniques issues to real life experience.