Lean Six Sigma : Business Value
Insight Knowledge for Quality Improvement Projects
Continual improvement and striving for best quality at lowest cost is everyone’s intention. Unfortunately, the step from intention to persistent action is not so evident and often neglected.
Lean Six Sigma offers the approach and methods to structurally implement a continual improvement approach. Lean-Six Sigma has proven to be successful in managing this challenge of strategic importance to any winning business by providing a structured and well-thought approach based on tangible and measurable methods.
The Business Value course consists of a short introduction to the Six Sigma and Lean Management concepts followed by a demonstration of the benefits to be gained from using Lean Six Sigma as framework for structural continual improvement.
To create awareness about the importance of Lean Management and Six Sigma
To get insight into the Lean Management and Six Sigma concepts
To develop a strategic approach for the implementation of a Lean Management and Six Sigma program in an organization
To demonstrate the benefits of Lean Management and Six Sigma
1. Introduction to Six Sigma and Lean Management
2. Quality improvement through the DMAIC approach
(Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control)
3. Supporting tools and techniques
4. Implementing Lean Six Sigma
5. Benefits of Lean Six Sigma
• Executives and Managers seeking guidance on Lean Six Sigma approach
• Individuals involved in a continuous improvement approach and requiring a basic understanding of Six Sigma
• Project Team Members involved in Lean Six Sigma projects.
Theory and concepts illustrated by an accredited trainer with sound expertise and experience in Lean Six Sigma Management and Quality Improvement.
Group discussions with the purpose to match the relevant Lean Six Sigma management issues to real life experience.