Lean Six Sigma (Master Black Belt)
Change Agents for Quality Improvement Programs
Business is constantly challenged to deliver highest quality and client satisfaction combined with persistent pressure to deliver at best cost levels. Lean Six Sigma has proven to be successful in managing this challenge of strategic importance to any winning business by providing a structured and well-thought approach based on tangible and measurable methods.
The Master Black Belt course is part of the D&H Academy Certification Scheme and aims at developing skills and competences to lead Lean Six Sigma programs at an enterprise level. Organizations wishing to attain the highest levels of quality and control over their production or service processes can rely upon the expertise of Master Black Belts who are change agents deploying, training, coaching, mentoring, and providing technical support to Green Belts and Black Belts.
Understanding the roles and responsibilities of Master Black Belts
Developing skills to facilitate Lean Six Sigma teams
Effectively deploying process improvement programs
Developing advanced knowledge in statistical tools
Selecting the metrics for balanced scorecards and dashboard metrics
Assessing the financial impact of Lean Six Sigma programs
Developing training, coaching and mentoring capabilities
1. Operational excellence in aligning Lean Six Sigma approach with business strategy
2. Implementing Six Sigma environment: governance, resource planning, monitoring and reporting structures
3. Advanced Lean Six Sigma methodologies
4. Leading successful change
a. Soft skills and behavioral sciences
b. Coaching and mentoring teams
c. Managing stress, conflicts and resistance to change
d. Training capabilities
e. Cross-cultural communication plans
5. Advanced program management
6. Use of technology and statistical tools
7. Financial management and accounting
8. Management of risk
• Professionals requiring master knowledge of Six Sigma methods, tools and techniques.
• Project managers and Program managers leading programs and large-scale improvement projects.
• Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification.
• At least 5 years of experience in leading Lean Six Sigma projects or leading 10 projects in the role of Lean Six Sigma Black Belt.
Theory and concepts illustrated by a trainer with sound expertise and experience in Lean Six Sigma.
Group discussions with the purpose to match the relevant Lean Six Sigma issues to real life experience.
This course prepares for the Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Certification by D&H Academy