Business Process Modeling (supported by BPMN) NEW
Understanding and Gaining Control on Processes and Organization Efficiency
Organizations have multiple interfaces with their suppliers, customers, and even their own internal departments. Identifying and defining where and how these interfaces interact with their business processes is key to manage risks, knowledge and quality improvement opportunities.
BPMN (Business Process Model and Notation) obtains a representation of processes independently of the technology, platform or management framework used in your organization. It therefore makes it a worldwide standard used by auditors, business and technicians that will support the communication between all process stakeholders.
Introduce Business Process Modeling concepts and key components
Outline Business Process Modeling best practices
Create awareness about how Business Process Modeling can contribute to improve business performance
Present approaches for Business Process Modeling activities
Illustrate taught concepts based on a selected method (BPMN)
1. Introduction to Business Process Modeling
2. Key Components of Business Process Modeling
3. Business Process Modeling Best Practices
4. Process Performance Improvement
5. Modeling Approaches
6. BPMN Method
• All business analysts, process managers and technical developers who want to develop their knowledge and skills in Business Process Modeling and / or Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN).
• All individuals involved in process improvement.
Theory and concepts illustrated by an accredited trainer with sound expertise and experience in Business Process Modeling.
Group discussions with the purpose to match the relevant process modeling management issues to real life experience.
Practical assignments followed by group presentations for immediate application of the theory of the course
• Course Materials
• Attendance Certificate