Effective and Pragmatic Quality Management NEW
Embedding Quality Management into the Roots of your Organization
Quality just makes sense! No organization is deliberately offering defective products or services to its customers or accepting defective parts from a supplier. Quality needs therefore to be carefully defined, planned and rooted in every process of an organization to ensure end-to-end quality in the production and delivery of value for the customer.
The Effective and Pragmatic Quality Management course develops the knowledge and skills required to maintain and continually improve an organization's quality management system. Standards, tools and techniques, metrics and dashboards are reviewed to leverage a practical and effective implementation in your organization.
To understand the concepts of quality in an organization
To understand the requirements of a quality standard
To create the context of quality in an organization using the right tools and communication
To be able to detect and correct quality issues
To identify the links of quality requirements with third parties
1. The context of quality in an organization
2. Roots of quality management: requirements of ISO 9001
3. Effective quality management
a. Developing policies and objectives
b. Documenting systems, processes and procedures
c. Selecting metrics for reporting and dashboards
d. Creating awareness and a culture of quality
e. Planning and managing internal quality auditing activities
4. Quality issues and root cause identification
5. Management review process and continual improvement
6. Quality management and third party
7. Lessons learned in quality management
• Individuals involved in quality management and quality control activities.
• Quality managers seeking to implement a quality framework in their organization.
• Portfolio, Program and Project managers involved in quality management projects.
Theory and concepts illustrated by a trainer with sound expertise and experience in quality management.
Group discussions with the purpose to match the relevant quality management implementation issues to real life experience.