Value Stream Management NEW
Optimize Value Creation throughout the Organization
Organizations must carefully manage their product or service development to ensure value creation at each step. Identifying the net contribution of each actor, from suppliers to customers, will optimize the production processes, help reduce waste and bottlenecks and ensure quality while retaining profits.
Value Stream Management is a method used to map production and information flows throughout the organization. It will allow organizations to document the current process state, plan its future state, and identify wastes, variances, and improvement opportunities.
To create awareness about value creation in an organization
To understand how Value Stream Management contributes to the achievement of the strategic goals of an organization
To focus on the delivery of quality to the customers
To identify where and by whom value is created in the organization
1. Value Stream Management Concepts
2. Value Notation, Flows and Tools
3. Value Streams Identification and Selection
4. Value Stream Mapping
a. Current stage
b. Future stage
5. Improvements Identification
b. Master plan
6. Implementation and Improvement Control
• Quality Managers, Plant Managers, Production Managers involved in product development, value management and / or quality improvement.
• Project, Programme and Portfolio Managers involved in organizational improvement projects.
Theory and concepts illustrated by an accredited trainer with sound expertise and experience in Value Stream Management.
Group discussions with the purpose to match the relevant Value Stream Management issues to real life experience.
Practical assignments followed by group presentations for immediate application of the theory of the course.