Increase Your Personal Impact NEW
Develop Your Vision, Involve People and Achieve Your Objectives
Today’s organizations are interconnected. Every employee and manager has to realize tangible results for which he/she depends on a number of people, often not in a hierarchical relationship. The challenge is to align all these individuals and organizations towards the realization of the own objectives.
This course is analyzing the challenge of influencing effectively numbers of people outside the traditional hierarchical relationship. Understanding the different typologies of individuality is the first step to be able to adapt the own behaviour to optimize your influence. Different exercises and role-plays will train the participants to fine-tune his agility in handling different styles.
Understand the different typologies of individuality
Being able to detect characteristics of each typology
Translate these to adapted approach and behaviour
Understand how adapted behaviour can contribute to better results
Define the key elements to increase their personal impact
Understand the consequences of their personal impact
2. Typologies of individualities
3. Characteristics of each typology
4. Techniques and methods to observe and detect characteristics
5. Analyse & understand the group environment
6. Different approaches per typology
7. Develop adapted communication styles
8. Observing and understanding roadblocks and the solutions
9. Maintain your improvements
10. Exercises & workshops
• Directors and management boards
• Managers, program/portfolio and project managers
• Consultants and auditors
• Team Managers
Theory and concepts illustrated by a trainer with sound expertise and experience in social psychology and influencing teams.
Group discussions with the purpose to match the relevant influencing and motivational issues to real life experience.