Running Effective Workshops NEW
Master the Power of a Motivated Team
Workshops are powerful tools for creating motivated and effective teams. Participation and involvement of staff increases the sense of ownership and empowerment, and facilitates the development of organizations and individuals. Workshops are effective in managing change and achieving improvement, and particularly the creation of initiatives, plans, process and actions to achieve particular business and organizational aims. Workshops are also great for breaking down barriers, improving communications inside and outside of departments, and integrating staff after acquisition or merger.
However, it needs sensitive control over the thin line between a powerful workshop and a boring meeting to achieve success.
This course provides the participants with sound insight in the dynamics of a workshop and how to control and stimulate these.
At the end of the course, participants should be able to
Plan efficiently a workshop
Manage a workshop
Define an agenda and focus on the essential
Evaluate the workshop
Improve the workshop and communicate a feedback
2. Concepts and definitions
3. Effective workshop and the organization
4. Effective workshop and time management
5. Understanding behavioural styles
6. Assertiveness and self-confidence
7. Plan an effective workshop
8. Running effective workshops
9. Controlling the workshop
11. Tools, methods and techniques
• Directors and managers who need to manage their teams to ambitious productivity levels
• Project Managers, researchers and developers with challenging objectives
• Consultants and facilitators
• Some experience with organizational change is recommended
Theory and concepts illustrated by a trainer with sound expertise and experience in facilitating workshops.
Group discussions with the purpose to match the relevant workshop and change issues to real life experience.