Improving my Communication NEW
Acquire essential skills for an excellent communication
Regardless of the size of your organization – whether it's a large corporation, a small company, or even a home-based business – you need good communication skills if you want to succeed.
Regardless of the nature of the activity, there is no human activity involving more than one person that doesn’t demand good communication skills. It’s a debatable question whether talking to an unhappy customer, an unresponsive co-worker, a stubborn boss or your demanding CEO has the most potential for disaster, but no-one questions that the outcome depends largely on how well and how comfortably you can communicate.
This course is helping to determine how to better communicate by listening; managing your emotion, using your body language but also how to improve continually your communication, different techniques and approaches will be presented.
At this training conclusion, participants should be able to
Analyse the communication quality level
Detect the communication weaknesses
Detect, understand and analyse the stakeholders expectations
Manage the improvement lifecycle
Improve the techniques and approaches
Achieve the communication objectives
2. Definitions & Basic concepts
3. Why to improve the communication?
4. Information issues inside organizations
6. Understand the information needs
7. Types of information sources
8. Define you communication strategy
9. Audit and analyse the environment and define the objectives
10. Listen and Understand the stakeholders expectations
11. Analyse you current communication
12. Choose the right approach to communicate
13. Set up the new approach to communicate
14. React and improve
• Directors and management board members
• Managers, program/portfolio and project managers
• Consultants and auditors
• Team Managers
Theory and concepts illustrated by a trainer with sound expertise and experience in the communication, NLP.
Workshops animated in order to apply the content of the training
Group Discussions with the purpose of understanding how to apply these concepts in a real organization