Evaluating People and Providing Feedback NEW
Increase Organizational Performance through People Evaluation
Employees are the strongest asset of an organization contributing to its business performance. Definition of personal objectives, evaluation of people performance and provision of individual feedback are key activities to enable personal efficiency aligned with the organizational objectives and priorities.
This course provides the participants with tools and techniques to efficiently assess people performance, set up clear performance objectives and consequently continually manage people motivation and retention.
To understand the importance of professional people performance evaluation and feedback provision
To handle effective evaluation meetings
To define and agree on clear and achievable individual performance objectives
To set up people performance continual improvement
To manage short-term and long-term people motivation and retention
1. Introduction to people management and performance assessment
2. Performance assessment process approach
a. Collecting expectations and identifying potential
b. Agreeing performance objectives
c. Provisioning required enablers
d. Monitoring and controlling performance
e. Providing feedback
3. Tools and techniques
4. Practical exercises
• HR managers and HR business partners responsible for conducting people performance assessment interviews and drafting competencies development plans.
• Line managers and functional managers responsible for assessing people performance and setting up performance objectives.
• Portfolio, programme and project managers responsible for the performance of their team members.
• Process owners and process managers responsible for the performance of their team members.
Theory and concepts illustrated by a trainer with sound expertise and experience in people performance management.
Group discussions with the purpose to match the relevant people performance management issues to real life experience.
Practical exercises to reinforce the learning objectives.