Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) NEW
Using Neurosciences to Enhance Personal and Personnel Effectiveness
NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) explores the fundamental dynamics between how people think (neuro), how they communicate (linguistic) and how the interplay affects their body and behavior and (programmes). By studying and learning from the relationships between these components, people can effectively transform the way they traditionally think and act, adopting new models of human excellence.
This course introduces the key concepts of NLP and aims at providing participants with primary background to interpret language patterns and develop competencies to increase their personal influence over change.
To provide insight into the hidden meaning behind the way people behave
To build confident relationships
To master the art of verbal and non verbal communication
To support management of change and coaching skills
1. Introduction to NLP
2. Creating confidence
3. Reading and interpreting language patterns
4. Building new models to act on change
5. Practical tools and techniques
• People wanting to create confident relationships with business partners.
• People wanting to have more influence over change.
• People wanting to communicate more effectively and persuasively.
• People wishing to ethically use persuasion techniques.
Theory and concepts illustrated by a trainer with sound expertise and experience in neuro-linguistic programming.
Group discussions with the purpose to match the relevant neuro-linguistic programming issues to real life experience.
Practical exercises to reinforce the learning objectives.