Executive Programs - Building Applicable Competencies NEW
Building Applicable Competencies
Are you a professional who understands that personality, motivation or method alone is not sufficient? Are you looking for an all-round competencies development program that enlarges widely your horizon of mastered skills?
The European Executive Programs encompass methodology training, personal skills and supporting business process insight, given by experienced managers and consultants from various backgrounds. On top of that, classes are intentionally combined geographically to enhance the international experience of participants.
A keen balance of method, knowledge, practical insight, cultural integration and focus on personal skills to really change something in an organization
A program with a real European dimension
All trainers are experienced in their field of expertise
High flexibility to schedule your courses which you can pick from the D&H Academy calendar, whether it be in Brussels, Luxembourg or Paris
Participative learning by small groups of maximum 8 participants
A program which is focused on enhancing the result capabilities of participants!
1. European Executive Program in IT Project Management
2. European Executive Program in Project Management
3. European Executive Program in Sourcing & Vendor Management
4. European Executive Program in Organizational Change
5. European Executive Program in Operational Excellence
6. European Executive Program in HR & Competencies Management
Contact us for tailoring your Corporate Executive Program!
• Master Degree with 5 to 10 years management experience
• Mostly identified as High Potentials or at the edge of a new career turn
• International background, mostly English, French and German native speaking
• The Executive Program Board of D&H Academy grants admission to the Program based on the file of the candidate-participant
• A Master Degree or equivalent, relevant and varied working experience, international background and openness to learning are the major criteria
Duration, Course Days and Location
o The maximum duration of the program is 18 months
o There are 15 course days in the program
o Courses are planned in Brussels, Luxembourg and Paris
o Some modules of the program are calendar courses available in Brussels, Luxembourg and Paris
o Participants can freely schedule which course he follows in what country
o Some programs and workshops are specific to the program
o These sessions are planned during weekdays and on Friday evening and Saturday Morning (4 times / year)
Travel and Accommodation costs are at charge of the participant